Welcome to Black Horse Run swim team.
We exist to provide an opportunity for kids of varying ages to experience the sport of swimming with a variety of goals.
*entry level into the year round sport of swimming
*part of a community summer experience
*a way to stay active and cool in the summer along with participating in a team sport
*developing swimming skills
We also have year round swimmers that participate and enjoy the fun and excitement of a summer league. Whatever your purpose, we welcome you to our team.
Please don't hesitate to let us know what your needs are and how to best serve you.
Contact Elaine Fletcher @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-451-8492
Meet Night: Facebook Live & Swimtopia
We'll attempt live stream via Facebook. This is a private group but any members can approve others so you can send this link to out-of-town family if you like.
TIMES DURING AND AFTER MEET:
We will be capturing times in two places, our "system" which is SwimTopia, and the results files above.
SwimTopia app links for iOS and Android are on top right of this page. The site provides current meet times updated throughout the evening and athlete history including 2019 times. It costs $1.99/mo to see this information, so $4/season. Use same login as your registration for this site.
Final results will be posted in the app on the night of the meet and uploaded here if you prefer not to use the app. They are currently available for Meets 1, 2, & 3. They'll be uploaded when ready.
Instructions for First Meet
- 1 - park somewhere and set up your family site outside the gates - walk or car pool if you can - let's get creative and maybe we will have some competitions for the best 'whatever' set up at future meets.
- 2 - send your swimmer in for warm ups - note enter and exit gates please
- 3 - volunteers come inside party room via front door for assignments and instructions
- 4- make sure you get connected to the Facebook link (will send when I get it) Dan McGowan has set up a 2020 BHR swim team group and will live stream
- 5 - heat sheets will be posted both outside the gates and inside the pool area - kid pushers will be escorting swimmers by age group/gender. There is one assigned for each group for their session.
- Mac n Cheese $4
- Hibachi Chicken bowl $7 – fried rice, chicken, zucchini, onions
- Hibachi Veggie bowl $6 – fried rice, broccoli, carrots, onions, zucchini, mushrooms
Place orders by Tues morning 11:00. Ray will confirm your order and send you the payment email.
To keep things moving efficiently, no special requests please.
To order send email Order4Hx@gmail.com or text 919-669-8889
NEED STROKE AND TURN - I have deleted some of the volunteer jobs for this and I will